Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Better Yes

I've been in denial about the East Coast being my permanent home for some time now. I've always hoped that maybe someday, our lives would find themselves in the west. But, it is clear that Heavenly Father's plan is different (better) than mine, and he has had something else in mind. 

Our lives have taken a turn. We are moving to South Carolina! 

Brandon got a job as a Sales Leader for State Farm. We will be moving from our Virginia home of 6 1/2 years to Greenville in the very near future. 

We will miss all those we've come to know, the friends we've made, and the family near, but we're excited, nervous, and happy with all the future holds. 

I think it's about time we start calling the East Coast Home.







2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are moving to the South! Crazy! There are some really great people there, you guys will love it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so excited for all of you (and me too since you are staying close)!!!

    ReplyDelete